The area now known as North Judson was originally Brantwood, a town platted on October 1, 1859 less than a mile northwest of the current town. The town is situated at the intersection of State Road 10 and State Road 39.

Area Listings

Listing information provided courtesy of the Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

Updated: 12th November, 2018 11:06 PM.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®.

Updated: 12th November, 2018 11:15 PM.

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Indiana Regional MLS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

Updated: 12th November, 2018 11:06 PM.